Friday, May 13, 2016

Hello There




I feel like I've written up more update style posts than anything else. Anyways, if you have been following me for a while, then first off: Thank you! Secondly, you may know that this started out as thedeadlylipstick, a strictly beauty blog. However, due to college coursework and other obligations, I could not keep up with it.

Doing a review takes a lot of planning, which I didn't have time to do. However, I still wanted to get my foot in the door when it came to blogging. I had opinions about things, and just wanted to generally share my life to the world on the Internet.

I am graduating college this Saturday, and after that. I have no idea where my life will take me, but I now have actual free time to work on this blog and hopefully make it grow. I want to talk not just about the latest and greatest beauty trends, but also do personal posts and some old school tags (like a what's in my purse).

So if you've been hanging around or just entering through the front door. Then welcome to my new journey!

x
Somayea

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment section. This means no advertisement to your own website.