Monday, May 30, 2016

Day 13/30

So the original title/topic for today was a "What's in my Fridge" and seeing as I still live with my parents. I don't think that would be a complete accurate representation of what I'd eat on the daily. So to make this as personal as possible, I'll be showing you what I keep around in my beauty station.
So I wouldn't really consider this an actual vanity. Mainly because there isn't a mirror on the wall or anything.
Also I tend to do my makeup standing up as opposed to sitting down. I don't know why, but I just don't enjoy it. I guess if I focus on my makeup too much, it'll mess up. Which has happened before.

So here is my station in all it's glory. I'll be starting with the very top and working my way down. 

Here is where I keep all of my brushes, and behind it you can see my lip products are tucked away.
For anyone wondering, the brush holders I got from the Target $1 Spot.

Here are all of my lip products that are sadly trying to squish themselves into this container. I got this container from Dollar General for, you guessed it, $1. It came in a set of 3.

If you open the first drawer, you get all of my face product. On the left are all of my face primers, the middle is all cheek products like blush, highlight, etc. To the right, are my foundation and concealers. 
The back contains all of my setting products such as powder and setting sprays.

The second drawer opens to all of my ey product. 
The pink bin (also found in Dollar General) contains my single eyeshadow, primer, eyeliner. Basically anything that is not a palette gets dumped here.
Speaking of palettes, I have several as shown here.
The orange palette is a Z palette contains single magnetic eyeshadows.
The black palette on top, that says PRO, is my LORAC Pro Palette (original)

Then on top of THAT is the Fergie by Wet n Wild palette. This palette, I believe, still exists in Walgreens. They just took out Fergie's name since she no longer is the spokesperson.

To the left of the pink bin, are two more palettes.
The black one on top is a Anastasia Empty 4 Pan Palette (which cost me $1! Link here)

On the bottom of that is the small size Z Palette in pink. 



In the last part of our journey, is the misc drawer. Which, obviously stored non makeup but still beauty related stuff.
I have hair products. My nail products are in that Vera Bradley bag to the right.
The purple bin contains the charger to my Clarisonic.

Well that is all!
I hope you enjoyed this peak into my beauty drawers.

How do you organize your makeup and beauty items? Do you use a drawer system? Or do you have a actual vanity? Let me know down below!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment section. This means no advertisement to your own website.