Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 2 of 30

This is the second day of the 30 day blogging challenge
I feel like this is going to be dragged out as I am really terrible talking about myself in a situation like this. In a regular conversation, I'm fine. But in groups with ice breakers, it is the worst.

I'll give it a go!
1. I have a twin brother
2. I graduated with a degree in sociology
3. I am originally from Bangladesh 
4. I am approx. 5 feet tall.
5. My favorite colors are pink and purple (so stereotypically female, I know)
6. I currently live in Tennessee and have lived here since I was 3.
7. I only applied to two colleges when I did my college applications
8. The first ever series I read was A Series of Unfortunate Events (pretty excited about the Netflix series).
9.  My favorite soda is the Mountain Dew Voltage with a close second of Mountain Dew Baja Blast
10.  I own a iPhone after having a Samsung for 2 years

we are halfway there, whew!

11. I was part of an organization called She's The First. The aim is to raise money and awareness for girls' education in low income countries. Click HERE to learn more and donate!
12. I'm not a long haired type of girl. I really despise having it.
13. I wanted to start a Youtube, but the sound of my own voice is enough for me not to
14. When I was 18, I got mistaken for a literal 13 year old.
15. I would love to have purple hair, and I might just do it one day.
16. I got my nails done for the first time in my life for graduation.
17. I had really great skin in high school, but all hell broke loose once I entered college (aka my skin became terrible)
18. I had braces for about 2+ years
19.  I spend most of days on the Internet. I am a literal hermit.
20. I am severely asthmatic and have been since I was about 5 years old

Okay, so I think that covers it! If you have any questions, then feel free to leave them below! 
Tell me a little about yourself. List 5 facts about yourself in the comment section! 
Until next time!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment section. This means no advertisement to your own website.