Sunday, May 29, 2016

Day 11/20


I apologize for the late post! Yesterday was busy day and I didn't get a chance to sit down and write!
I'm going to include drink into this:

1. Sweet Tea: I don't drink alcoholic bevarages, but a gallon of this will disappear in a heartbeat

2. Hot Wings w/ ranch sauce: very specific but a classic

3. Reese's Cups: This is my all time favorite candy. Basically anything peanut butter + chocolate is.

4. Bejing Beef Chinese Food: This is a pretty particular food, but this can be found from Panda Express (which was located in my uni), PF Chang. Basically any "asian inspired" American restaurant.

5. Kimchi: I recently had this but it is so good. It's a mixture of spicy, salty and tangy.

6. Mac n Cheese: I love this classic dish that is good year round but especially during winter months.

7. Tomato Bisque Soup: Again, another staple in the winter months. I love this more than regular tomato soup because it has a creamier texture.

8. Garlic Bread: One thing you should know about me, I love anything with onions and garlic. Also huge carbs fan, so this is a win win.

9. Nutella: I've eaten this with a spoon by itself, so that speaks for itself.

10. Seasoned Fries: I love fries, but having it seasoned is even better.

I hope you enjoyed that quick list!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment section. This means no advertisement to your own website.