Thursday, May 26, 2016

Day 9/30

Part of the 30 day blog series
Today's topic is one of my favorites. What's in my bag? 
Does anyone remember when this whole tag was EVERYWHERE on Youtube in the 2010? 

I remember seeing everyone's really nice and luxury bag and as a 15 year old, I wanted one.
I've always wanted to do this tag whether it was through a Youtube or a post like this.
Here's my overall bag. This is a Kate Spade bag, which you can read about more in my unboxing/first impressions.
Let's get digging! 
I'll try to link as much as I can, so if you'd like to purchase something, you have access to it.



The first main three things you see, besides my wallet are these:
- a bag to hold all my essentials
- Tissues that are usually in one of the slots 
- Gum

Here is what that little bag holds, from left to right top to bottom:
- IPSY Bag that was designed by Rebecca Minkoff (I will have her mini MAB one day)
- Bandaids
-Pads (because surprise, I'm a woman!)
- Yes to Coconut lip bam. This is seriously one of the most amazing lip balms ever
- Dinoplatz blotting sheets. I bought this for the dinosaurs on it, if I'm being honest
- A eyeglasses cloth to clean my glasses
- A sample of Advil
- A mini tube that consists of Tylenol. Comes in handy for others mainly.
- Always Pantiliners

This mini essentials bag is very useful from taking it to one bag to another, it can even fit my Forever 21  RM MAC bag knockoff. 




 I'm not going to show the inside, because all of my cards are in and it's not that special either. I have it in the shade Wine (I believe that is what it was called?) which is a discontinued shade. I got it for about 50 to 60 dollars or so because it was on sale.


I also have my sunglasses. These are prescription Ray Bans, because I wear regular glasses. Depending on how sunny it is, I may not take them.


The last thing in the bottom pit of my wallet are my keys and keychain. I'll post closer shots if you're interested. 
If you're wondering what that purple thing is: it's supposed to be a penguin that was made by a friend in high school.

I don't even remember where I got this elephant keychain from. Next to it is a mini flashlight.

The little mini bag attached to my lanyard holds my inhaler because I have asthma. You can find the bag here from this Etsy seller.


This is probably my three favorite keychains:
-Left is a chibi verison of Dan Howell aka Danisnotonfire on Youtube
-Next to him is chibi Phil Lester aka Amazingphil
-Next to them is Deadpool aka Wade Wilson

If you would like to purchase the keychains they are made by phantheraglama.tumblr.com

If you'd like to read about my experience of meeting them at The Amazing Tour is Not On Fire and the show in general (spoiler free of course!) then click here

That is all in my bag. Of course I carry my phone which usually goes in one of the slots with the gum or tissue.

Tell me, what is in your bag?!
Is this too much or too little stuff in comparison to yours?!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment section. This means no advertisement to your own website.