Sunday, May 22, 2016

Day 5/30

This is part of the 30 day blogging series.




I think my proudest moment as of now, was graduating college.
I know, how stereotypical of me. But it's true!

To go through 4 (although it's actually about 3 and half years but I digress) more years of school is something that I didn't honestly want to do.

But I did, because of the job market. I had the opportunity to go through scholarships and grants. That paired with the fact that I don't think my mother would have been too pleased if I told her I didn't want to go to college.

I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life, and while now I have a idea of what I'd like to do, going through college helped me realize that.

I also suffer from (undiagnosed) depression and anxiety, and to live with that on top of the stress of school, organization requirements, etc. I am just glad I survived, and lived through it all.

The thought that somehow extra school is easy and much better than having a job, may be true. But in today's market, it's a doggy dog world.

To have a backup plan, essential, is great for me. I may or may not go into a "traditional job" depending on the nature of this blog any my opportunities along with it. However, I'm glad to have a "backup plan" essentially. That I have something to potentially fall back on.

What is your proudest moment? Why? Let me know!


P.S Since you somehow made it this far; here is a picture of my senior shoot:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment section. This means no advertisement to your own website.