Sunday, June 5, 2016

Day 19/30


Your Favorite Movie




This, in my opinion, is a classic movie. Mainly everyone on this planet knows about it. 
The technology used was lightyears ahead of its time.
Yes, it's from the 90s and yes, the effects aren't on par with the things we see now.
But that's the beauty of it, because when it was released it was considered such a breakthrough film. Maybe I'm just making that part up?

Anyways let's get into WHY I love this movie.
Recently, Netflix put the first three JP movies (Jurassic Park, The Lost World, and Jurassic Park 3) up. Which got me excited, because it has been a long time since I rewatched these films.

I remember being around 5 years old and this was the only movie that would get me and my brother to sit down. 

I love this movie because it introduced my love for science.
Unfortunately, I did not go for a degree in science, but it made me appreciate the new advances and innovation.

I also just loved the visuals.
Yes, they don't compare to the new stuff, but the technology at the time was new and fresh. 
The T-Rex was even a real animatronic on set!

This movie holds a nostalgia factor for me. It's the reason I went to go see Jurassic World.
It's why a lot of people went to go see that movie.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment section. This means no advertisement to your own website.